$25,000 GRINDER – Ideal for Concrete Demolition, Rock Profiling, Trenching, and More!
Check out the details and media on my Google Drive: Google Drive Link
DRUM CUTTER SPECIFICATIONS:
- Hydraulic Input Power: 160 HP
- Required Oil Flow: 66 – 106 gpm
- Cutting Head Width: 47.2 inches
- Weight: Approx. 5,630 lbs (Bare Grinder, without Swivel Top Mount)
- Recommended Excavator Weight: 66,000 – 100,000 lbs (Third Member Mounting)
FIELDS OF APPLICATION:
- Canal and Pipeline Construction
- Bioremediation/Soil Mixture
- Sensitive Areas
- Road Construction
- Tunnelling and Mining
- Building Renovation and Demolition
ADVANTAGES OF CUTTING TECHNOLOGY:
- Extremely Economic
- Accurate Cut
- Low Vibration for Sensitive Areas
- Low Noise
- Suitable for Underwater Operations
- Low Maintenance
- Suitable for Narrow and Deep Trenches
- Recycling of Excavated Material
THIS GRINDER IS FOR:
- Medium-hard to Hard Rock and Concrete
- Wear-Protected Spiral Blade for Limited Pick Penetration, Lower Vibration, and Smoother Operation
Also available: Low-hour Simex Grinder.
Contact Frank at 604-476-7777.
Located in Cambridge Narrows, NB (near Moncton).
Trucking available throughout North America (except Mexico) at great rates.